Mother's Day: 5 suggestions in the Bishop's Stortford area to treat your mum on her special day this Sunday
Looking for lovely things to do or that gorgeous gift for your mum this Mother's Day (Sunday March 27)? Then look no further!
These five businesses in the Bishop's Stortford area are here to help, offering the finest gifts, services and places to eat.
South Street Pantry
Come on down to South Street Pantry in the town centre for a delicious selection of breakfast, brunch and lunchtime options. These can be either eaten in the beautiful café or taken away.
- Address: 70 South Street, Bishop's Stortford CM23 3AZ
- Phone: 01279 659510
- Web: www.southstreetpantry.co.uk
- Open: Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-4pm
Your loved one deserves that special gift. Visit Terracotta Senses to browse their signature scents and unique natural and eco-friendly gifts from inspiring places. Awaken your senses now.
- Phone: 01279 656304
- Address: 84 South Street, Bishop's Stortford CM23 3BG
- Web: www.terracottasenses.co.uk
- Open: Monday to Saturday 9.30am-5.30pm, Sunday 10am-4pm
The Signature Spa
Make this Mother's Day the most relaxing yet and take advantage of the luxurious facilities at The Signature Spa, with everything you need to relieve stress, relax and rejuvenate!
- Phone: 01279 725551
- Address: Bow House, Mill Lane, Gaston Green, Little Hallingbury, Bishop's Stortford CM22 7QT
- Web: www.thesignaturespa.co.uk
- Open: Monday to Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 9am-8pm, Thursday 10am-8pm, Sunday closed
Every Stock Florist bouquet is hand-tied at our beautiful working flower shop in the heart of Essex. We source only the finest fresh-cut flowers from the best growers around the world.
- Phone: 01279 654357
- Address: 1 Florence Walk, North Street, Bishop's Stortford CM23 2NZ
- Web: www.stockflorist.co.uk
- Open: Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-3pm
No Mother's Day is complete without a charming flower arrangement. Langthorns Plantery will take great care of you and provide exactly what you need.
- Phone: 01371 872611
- Address: High Cross Lane West, Little Canfield, Dunmow CM6 1TD
- Web: www.langthorns.com
- Open: Tuesday to Sunday 9am-5pm, Monday closed