Home   News   Article

Bishop's Stortford firefighters extinguish blaze in Hadham Road



More news, no ads

LEARN MORE


Two teams of firefighters spent just over half an hour tackling a blaze in a ground floor flat in Bishop's Stortford last night (October 15).

The 999 call was made at 7.07pm, alerting the Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue crews to the flames in Watsons Yard, Hadham Road.

Two crews from Bishop’s Stortford attended and extinguished the fire using one hose reel jet, one covering jet, one thermal image camera and two sets of breathing apparatus.

Firefighters on the scene at Hadham Road. Picture by Katherine Easter (19432952)
Firefighters on the scene at Hadham Road. Picture by Katherine Easter (19432952)

Firefighters also made police aware of the situation, but did not require officers to attend the scene.

No-one was injured in the incident and, by 7.45pm, the fire had been put out.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More