Jet2 adds Icelandic adventures to its Stansted Airport schedule
Stansted Airport's second biggest operator, Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks, has launched a new schedule of flights to Reykjavik and holidays in Iceland for winter 2022-23.
The Northern Lights – the phenomenon also known as the polar lights, or Aurora Borealis in the northern hemisphere – are just one of the natural wonders the Nordic island has to offer.
Customers travelling from Stansted can choose from five dedicated trips, operating at the optimum time to enjoy the spectacle, with three-night trips departing on Mondays or four-night trips leaving on Thursdays.
There are departures on:
- Thursday, October 20, 2022 (4 nights)
- Thursday, November 10, 2022 (4 nights)
- Monday, February 27, 2023 (3 nights)
- Monday, March 20, 2023 (3 nights)
- Thursday, March 23, 2023 (4 nights)